[BC] Radio station ignoring rules

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 11:56:29 CDT 2009

The latest on 1400 kHz in Lawrence or Lowell or Haverhill, or wherever, perhaps WLLH or something with a "W," not "ESPN," is that it had audio last night, broadcasting continuously the audio of WAMG. It's ID was ESPN-890, in violation of the rules. The FCC still has not bothered to respond to my complaint, --also in violation of law.

I guess anybody can do anything they want with the radio spectrum at 1400 kHz. Perhaps I should put a 50 kW on the air on 1400 kHz from Groveland. I have the space, and apparently its' a frequency within which the rules don't apply.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/