[BC] Another Fine Broadcaster Arrested (WELE)

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Sun Jul 12 20:00:15 CDT 2009

> From: Larry Fuss

> corporation, and deposited them in his account.  I couldn't get the D.A.
> prosecute him, presumably because he was non-white.

Larry, it all depends upon whether or not the DA is dealing drugs from
within the courthouse and whether or not he's been told the radio station
owner has ordered a news story on the drug dealing.

I'm not saying that you would stoop to this level but, had you known the DA
was doing something "really bad", you could've insinuated that the buyer of
your station was planning to make the crimes public knowledge. You'd be
surprised how fast that guy would've gone down for ANY (nonexistent) crime
that could've been dreamed up!

There is NO weapon so potent as a loaded, criminally inclined district
attorney.

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services