[BC] EAS receiver rack needed

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Sat Jul 11 22:36:27 CDT 2009

The only problem with those from Rolls et al. is they don't have carrier
and audio present indications.  So if compliance to the 'enth degree is
the main goal, then you need to install the right stuff which has those
indicators.

Otherwise, just install the Rolls.  FWIW, I have a couple McMartin AM RX's
which I can sell you. They need to be rechanneled, but Charlie Goodrich
will put the box where ever you need it for less than $50/box.  Those not
only sound good, by they're nearly bullet proof.

MM