[BC] Groupies and KRUD

Mark Croom croom.mark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:44:06 CDT 2009

Hey Al,

I got a lot more smiles out of the RW pieces than one short cartoon. Maybe
it's because the three frame format really only has room for one punchline
but an 800-word column has several opportunities for cleverness before the
real punch line has to hit. They each have their strengths I suppose but I
find I need to look at several cartoons before I feel like I've had a good
humor break--about as along as it takes to read one 800-word column I
suppose...

I liked your From The Trenches columns a LOT.

Mark
MN