[BC] Groupies

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:24:27 CDT 2009

Now, I've worked in radio for what amounts to about 5 years.. I've worked
for some real.. uh.. winenrs and some half way decent places, but I've never
gotten had a groupie until now..

I answered the phone, "Good afternoon, AM 1150 WGGH this is Paul, how can I
help you?" and the female caller said 'Well, you are exactly who I'm looking
for.. I just wanted to call and tell you that you do a good job and you have
the sexiest voice I've ever heard"

What's funny is, I'm not on the air very much at all.. I'm only on the air
in the morning if the weather mp3 doesnt come by email in time, I give away
a prize.. occassionally between a song to intro a paid program or once in
awhile between country tunes between 6pm and sunset or on Saturday
afternoons during our classic hits music.

It's kinda flattering.. but weird at the same time.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com