[BC] Simian Software Question

Powell E. Way III w4opw at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 15:18:01 CDT 2009

What a dumb engineer. There are lots of other automation systems better. Now Simian isn't the Cat's Meow....

Maybe    Cat Scratch Fever or...... even

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT   !!!!!!!!!

 And at any rate he should have paid for software support also!

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net