[BC] Simian Software Question

KJ4HYD kj4hyd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:50:34 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Spencer" <Radiofreetom at gmail.com>

> Only if the wingtips let him... :-P

And THAT is my problem! One of the members of our Board personally donated
both the Machine and the Software. Not only that, but he personally paid to
make us a Microsoft Certified Business Partner (Or whatever the title is).
Now he is coming back over a Year later asking WHY Simian is not on the air
when the previous Engineer told him it is the "Cat's Meow" of Radio Software
and we HAD to have THIS BOX running THIS SOFTWARE. So I am STUCK! I GOTTA
make Simian work to keep "Daddy Warbucks" happy, like it or not.

If it was up to me, I have already demonstrated Broadcast Power works well
for us, but the Bean Counters will not let me use it. :-(

73,
Kevin in Upstate SC
KJ4HYD