[BC] And Portland, too: 50kw KPNW 1120 Off The Air - FIRE!

towers at mre.com towers at mre.com
Tue Jul 7 07:24:58 CDT 2009

Then the station deserves what it has sewn. 9 stations and a contractor.
Nope...no sympathy from me for the station or the owners. What's more, the
engineer is an enabler by continuing to go along with the madness. And
I'll bet he's charging something less than what he should be as well
because management has said that's what they'll pay.

What accountants CAN'T pin down reliably is the amount of good will lost
with both advertisers and listeners when outages occur. It will take a
LONG time to make up from this episode. And with enough of them, the
business is a gonner.

MM