[BC] Disaster planning

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:17:56 CDT 2009

That's what I've been looking at - only, Telco and Cable share the poles....

I've got a high - gain WiFi link available, but the problem there is
finding a hub to link in to... that's on a different feeder.

And getting the 2.4 GHz antenna above the trees.....

(Landlord doesn't want holes in his vinyl siding...)

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)