[BC] KOMO, Seattle building fire

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:42:00 CDT 2009

Probably -

Back a few years ago, HALON suppression for data centers and other
electrical / electronic spaces was being touted as being the best way to
go -

Whatever happened to that?  Did the environmental wackos decide that was
a no-no?

And how long before they decide that CO2 extinguishers are a no-no?

Semi-related - many fast-food places get bulk CO2 for their soda
fountains (and the ones that don't get CO2 in bottles)... how long
before THOSE get banned?

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)