[BC] On Air Operations - MJ Tributes

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 14:25:19 CDT 2009

In the early '60s, Ray Dowell, who went on to Chicago Radio and the glory of doing the "Mr. Quinby" commercials, predicted that eventually all radio will emanate from some global "quartz tower!" Both Rich and I worked for him. He was much more right than I expected. He's alive and well in Florida and doesn't intend to buy XM or a HD-Radio!

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/