[BC] web registrars

Robert Reymont robert at reymont.com
Wed Jul 1 00:13:08 CDT 2009

After many, many spam attacks on the chapter 9 website and slow
response from customer service from our old service, we changed to
GoDaddy.  Never been happier!! and the price is right!!
Robert

At 08:42 PM 6/30/2009 -0400, you wrote:
>I've been very pleased with GoDaddy - I'm hosted on one of their Linux
>boxes.  Customer service - when I've needed it - has been very prompt...
>although it can be a bit annoying to navigate around when trying to do
>site maintenance (mostly the log-in procedures, there may be a shorter
>way in, but I haven't found it yet...)
>
>Barry Mishkind wrote:
> > Those of you who register domains, what is your view of Netsol versus
> > the other registrars, such as godaddy?
> >
> > I've noticed there is as much as a 400% difference in rates.
> >
>--
>Tom Spencer
>PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)
>http://radioxtz.com/

Robert Reymont
Double R Consulting, Inc.
P.O. Box 42277
Mesa, AZ 85274-2277
Phone (480) 820-2439, FAX (480) 820-2514