[BC] Cell phones

Dale Adkins- WINI AM wini at intrnet.net
Sat May 31 18:20:40 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Smith W4KNX" <paul at amtower.com>
To: RE: [BC] Cell phones

> I'm surprised that cell phones arent trade out items.
>
> Paul Smith
> Sarasota, FL

     Boy....I'd love to trade for our station cell phones...
    but I caan't even find someone to talk to at
   the phone companies anymore.  Nobody has authority
    to do anything.   The last time I had to call
    Verizon (hard wire...not wireless)  I had to show the
    Verizon repairman how to fix the problem.....and that
    was  after he came out once and left saying
     there was no problem.
    and when I tried to cancell an 800 number it took
    three weeks for someone to figure out how                    to
discontinue the service.

    I can't imagine who I would talk to about a trade-out         even
though I think it would be a mutual benefit.

    DA.