[BC] "teflon" Martin!

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:54:31 CDT 2008

On 5/30/08, Dana Puopolo <dpuopolo at usa.net> wrote:

> This guy is incredible! Watch these videos-it's amazing how teflon like he
> is.
> He doesn't have a single clue about anything, yet nothing 'sticks' to him!
>
> I love his response to the broadband definition-where he proudly proclaims
> how
> the FCC just increaased their definition of broadband from 256k kbps to 768
> kbps! How many of you here consider 768 kbps broadband?-along with the 128
> kbps upload (2X dialup speed) that's usually bundled with this service.
>

> http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Kevin-Martin-Defends-Shoddy-Broadband-Record-94857
>

> -D

Just ONE of the examples of the stupidity and corruption of the W
administration. He did not, as he promised he would when elected, appoint
qualified people to head government agencies. He's appointed his political
cronies and hacks everywhere.

And he wonders why he has such low approval ratings. I wouldn't approve him
(OR Martin) to pick up my garbage.

--
Jerry Mathis