[BC] Tower guy wire coating

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Thu May 29 19:23:56 CDT 2008

If the guylines are starting to show signs of corrosion, it's already too
late.  The core is already suffering and the line is technically in a
failure mode.

You would do MUCH better by simply replacing the guy lines.  As expensive
as that sounds, I agree with other posters that field application of a
coating product is not the right thing to do for all the reasons cited.

MM

At 07:30 PM 5/29/2008 +0000, Allen Sherrill wrote