[BC] Texas Station Gets it's License Renewal Dismissed

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:04:28 CDT 2008

That New York operator Mr. Augustus and Mr. Sylvester want to sell
KBPO to is none other then Stefan Golder. Calling Scott Fybush, does
that name ring a bell?

It has been very interesting to read your account of KBPO 1150 and
unfortunately, I'm not really surprised by any of it from either
Vision Latina's side or from the side of Sylvester/Augustus. I've
personally had some dealings with Mr. Augustus and a friend of mine
sold him a transmitter.

It's sad KBPO has come to this. I wonder if the FCC will renew KBPO's
license if they fine them, the fine is paid and once the station is
backon the air

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Chris Boone