[BC] Wi-Fi banned from public buildings.

Bill Sepmeier bill at dcpowerandlight.com
Wed May 28 21:25:05 CDT 2008

That was his thought, he found a statistical correlation to 1.8gHz RF
and bees simply not coming back to their hives.  His paper was online
last year ... unfortunately, he told me that after it made some news
(which is how I found it) his research was ended by his senior
professor and, being a grad student, he could not continue.... [time
passes while I look online]  OK, this is sort of odd, I have the
email from the fellow stating that he thought the study was valid but
I just looked for the study and Wikipedia says the he "recanted" the
whole thing ..