[BC] AM transmitter lightning sensitivity issue

c gennaro cvgennaro at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:08:45 CDT 2008

I have a pair of Gates  5's in a main/alt configuration, neither
appears to have a problem with lightning sensitivity. Also running a
Gates 1 at another station with only occasional cutbacks to the next
lower power level.
  I did make a modification to them as recommended by Harris, I believe
involving removing a diode from the controller board.

Chuck Gennaro
Central Wisconsin