[BC] Wi-Fi banned from public buildings.

Bill Sepmeier vailsail at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 13:03:46 CDT 2008

In my four decades of working with RF I have met two people who could
'sense' it, particularly 900mHz...  I actually ran "blind" tests
accidently, at first, by installing an STL on a rooftop over a
fellow's desk one weekend that couldn't be seen from the ground or
anywhere else he had access to ... he came to me within 24 hours -
since we were neighbors in the building - and asked if we'd "done
anything" since he was feeling dizzy and sort of sick and had
experienced this before around "radio stuff" (he was an
architect).  I moved the antenna a few days later while he was out of
town.  when he came back he walked into his office, then next door
into mine and told me that I "had turned it off, or something,
because [he] didn't feel it anymore."

I had a similar experience with a female, who got headaches around
900mHz fields and could not use a cell phone or even carry one - still can't.

Bees are evidenttly quite sensitive to RF - I've corresponded with a
German grad student who's found that GSM RF causes them to abandon
their hives...

I wonder how often Ted Kennedy used a cell phone?