[BC] Best LIE Dropping Sony XDR-S3HD Table Radio

tosenkowsky at prodigy.net tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Wed May 28 06:31:24 CDT 2008

> I told them they are a herd of liars.

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick.
His wife
Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change.  One day John
came home
with another one of his unusual purchases.  It was a robot that John
claimed was
actually a lie detector.
It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son,
returned home
from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late.
'Where have you been?  Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?' asked
John.
'Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project,'
said Tommy.
The robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him
completely
out of his chair.
'Son,' said  John, 'this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you
really were
after school.'
'We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie.' said Tommy.
'What did you watch?' asked Marsha.
'The Ten Commandments.' answered Tommy.
The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off
his
chair once more.
With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, 'I am sorry I
lied.  We
really  watched a tape called Sex Queen.'
'I am ashamed of you son,' said John.  'When I was your age, I never lied
to my parents.'
The robot then walked around to John and delivered a whack that nearly
knocked
him out of his chair.
Marsha doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, 'Boy, did you
ever ask
for that one! You can't be too mad with Tommy.  After all, he is your son!'
With that the robot immediately walked around to Marsha and knocked her out
of her chair.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE