[BC] AudioVault Question

Chad Owens thechadowens at gmail.com
Wed May 28 01:01:56 CDT 2008

Hi Ya Lloyd,

Thanks for the info on the BT switchers. The other catch is that I
will need two COM ports since we are streaming and the ASCII text is
being sent via serial also. I know that on the NexGen system, you can
daisy chain a few ACU-1s together. Well, guess I will need to sit
down and play with my 'dummy' box and see what I can get the dog-gone
thing to do. Thanks for the BT info.

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Lloyd Collins