[BC] Insulators

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 19:44:01 CDT 2008

On 5/25/08, Rick Brashear <rsbtexas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am searching for two feed thru insulators for a Bauer 707 box.  They
> measure 2 1/4" in diameter and I'm not sure of the length, but I'd estimate
> about 2" in length per side.  These are the insulators used in the RF
> section to feed the plates of the 4-400's.  Does anyone happen to have a
> couple they'd like to rid themselves of for a fair price?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick/K5IAR

Try going here: http://www.surplussales.com/Antennas/Antennas-6.html and see
if you can find what you need. The most important factors in getting a
replacement are the chassis hole diameter and the voltage rating of the
insulator. These people have as wide a selection as you're likely to find.
Good luck.

--
Jerry Mathis