[BC] Toll Free Numbers

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Sun May 25 19:03:17 CDT 2008

I'm looking for some suggestions of Toll Free Number providers to go to.

I want a Toll Free Number for personal reasons. It won't get used heavily
and it'll just forward to an exsisting "toll" (local) number. I'd like
something with little or no setup fee, low per minute rate.

The lower the monthly fee, the better... I'll take a higher monthly fee if
it means an extremely low monthly fee per mnute.

If y'all could provide some URL's for different palces to check out, I would
appreciate it.  I've checked out a few places already.

Paul