[BC] Does Gmail have spell checker

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Fri May 23 13:37:13 CDT 2008

Doest he have Microsoft Wurd or sumthing like it that
has a spel-cheker? I normaly type like tis and thn ave
he wrd-proceser cleen it up!

Doesn’t he have Microsoft Word or something like it that
has a spell-checker? I normally type like this and then have
the word-processor clean it up!

Note: Control-C will put any text you illuminated with
the mouse into some hidden paste buffer. Control-V
will paste that text into any document, even if you have
already closed the first one!

This means that one can use a word-processor to create
corrected text. You then illuminate it with the mouse, ^C it
into the paste buffer, then ^V it into your mailer.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson

From: "Keith Hammond" <monsterfm at monsterfm.com>