[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Thu May 22 20:34:40 CDT 2008

Um, no.  I have friends in Europe, the UK mostly, who have two
numbers on their GSM phones.

There MAY be issues in the switching equipment in the US -- but it is
only software.  It IS possible on GSM.  I have never heard or read it
is possible on CDMA, but that is nearly a US ONLY issue, and limited
to Verizon and Sprint in the US.