[BC] More thoughts about AM transmitter lightning

Bill Croghan loteng at lvradio.com
Thu May 22 12:41:40 CDT 2008

	A real old and not always true guideline was to gap them 1 credit
card width per kilowatt in the tower.  That of course doesn't take into
consideration things like impedance, modulation density etc. but it makes a
good starting point to start looking for the arcs Cowboy mentions.

Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN