[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Thu May 22 11:32:34 CDT 2008

It seems to be the service you are porting to that determines the speed of
the number transfer. I ported a Verizon landline to vonage and it took 10
days. I ported another Verizon landline to a T Mobile cell and it took under
24 hours. I ported a Nextel number to T Mobile and it also was under 24
hours.