[BC] IP clock displays

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Wed May 21 22:41:23 CDT 2008

I just typed "ip clocks" into Google and the very first result has
the displays for which you are looking.

They have 902-928 MHz mesh networked spread spectrum clocks, RS-485
wired clocks and one you can use on any existing 2-way radio network.

The second URL pointed here, <http://www.buyinova.com/>.  It just
hangs off your switch, and is powered via Power Over Ethernet (POE)
which is becoming VERY popular as a result of people going to VoIP
PBXs.  Most of the phones need POE or a Wall Wart.  The phone then
has a second, non-POE port for the desktop computer.

Google is your friend.

The ESE clocks are expensive, and in my experience, ESE stuff is not
that well built.  I sure have used them, including a ESE master clock
system that produced the plus and minus 12 Volt pulses for Favag
"analog" clocks.

--chip