[BC] Antex LX-44's For Sale (Last Offer!)

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Wed May 21 12:13:55 CDT 2008

I'm going to make one more attempt at moving these remaining two Antex LX-44
sound cards before installing the as secondary's in a system here.

I'm not trying to be "hard" about it but, as they cost me around $1,200.00
each (not to terribly long ago), I can NOT simply give them away or "donate"
them but, I'd be willing to let them go very reasonably. In fact, I *NEED*
to move them ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services
(806) 256-1221