[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed May 21 11:06:06 CDT 2008

It usually goes by the area where you purchased the cell-
phone and it's usually a "don't care" situation because you
get charged for "minutes," not long-distance charges. One
of my friends got his cell-phone in Salem, New Hampshire
(603 area code). He lives in Fitchburg, MA. (978 area code)

He has had absolutely no problems with the different area
codes. when I call him, I am calling New Hampshire, but
I don't get charged for long-distance,  either, because most
everybody, including me, is on some "extended calling"
plan anyway because the phone company no longer has
intercity "toll circuits," etc.

The old TD2 equipment died when its tubes wore out and
was replaced with CPUs routing your voice through Kansas
City, Kansas, to this building...

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/103936

... so it can be recorded by the DHS. Sleep soundly.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson

From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com>