[BC] Cell Phone Number Questions

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:25:46 CDT 2008

I would answer your question WITH a question: Why does it matter? Unless
they are billing you for calling OUTSIDE the town with the cell tower? My
cell service provider (Unicel) simply charges so much a minute under the
plan I have, and you get a whole bunch of free minutes, in fact incoming
calls are FREE, and this seems to be the commonly used type of plan now.

My biggest concern would be getting good coverage in the town I live in. If
they have that, what's the big deal?

Jerry Mathis

--
Jerry Mathis