[BC] Steve Walker

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Sun May 18 19:24:21 CDT 2008

> Yes, I'm happy to say I have a case of
> A-Fib. Healthy heart just out of rhythm.
> We'll fix it.

I'm glad to hear you're OK. A few months ago I
was feeling some upper chest pain for about 4
days. Then (a Saturday) I felt discomfort in my
left arm, like I had lifted something heavy. Not
liking this combination, my primary care doctor's
office told me to go to the ER. I did so and was
admitted for overnight observation. I was discharged
with a recommendation for an outpatient echo stress
test.

Everything turned out fine. Better to be safe than sorry.
Charge for the ER and overnight stay: $4,300. Without
the stress test!

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE