[BC] Senate begins overturn of FCC Media Consolidation

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Sat May 17 18:19:41 CDT 2008

It's a resolution.  READ...Non-Binding.

Until it's introduced as a Bill and passed into Law (which as you
point our Bush would veto), the FCC's actions are "it" for now and
until they change it.  Which they could if they get wind that enough
representatives and senators to overturn a veto would vote in favor
of such a bill should it come up.

MM

At 02:50 PM 5/16/2008 -0700, Bill Sepmeier wrote