[BC] Part 15 radio station

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:32:31 CDT 2008

Richard - to be Part 15 compliant, only ONE turn would be allowed in a
three-meter-circumference loop.

Helical antennas can be argued that the "antenna" is actually one huge
momma coil....

Has anyone else with maybe access to NEC-4 tried the ground-mounted 108"
whip / TX on a real 120-radial quarter-wave ground, and spaced near -
but not on or obviously affiliated with - a quarter-to-half wave tower?

I'd like confirmation one way or the other that this works..... because
it would be a HUGE loophole if it does... or even if it just works with
the ground, whether there's a tower nearby or not....