[BC] IP address blocking

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:12:19 CDT 2008

On 5/16/08, Oradat, Chris <Chris.Oradat at disney.com> wrote:

> Unless you changed it, default setup IP is (usually) 192.168.1.1
>
> Chris Oradat

Well, 1.1 was the IP that Linksys gave me, and that doesn't connect.  I was
able to bring up the router setup main screen on my home computer by using
192.168.0.1 but it said the user was admin and asked for a password, which I
don't have.  And I can ping 0.1 here at work but 1.1 times out when I try to
ping it.  Linksys did say that they have other default setup IPs.  I cannot
seem to access it on our server either.  I just thought of plugging a laptop
directly into the router to see if that will gain access, but it looks like
that may have to wait until next week.