[BC] Part 15 radio station

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Fri May 16 10:20:01 CDT 2008

In many places such as the inner city, the transmitter can't go on the
ground!

Thus the ability to comply your way is impossible.

What i can't understand is why the FCC ia even bothering to bust ppl with
these little transmitters, when right now in most cities there are high power
AM and FM pirates all over the place! Here in LA tune to 104.7 or 87.9 any
night and you'll hear several. In Boston, the 106.1 pirate can be heard all
over the place-he even did a promption with a state authority that involved a
live remote! I believe he's running at least a kilowatt.
Liaten to the Expanded band and you'll lilely find half a dozen or more bad
sounding ethnic stations running 100 watts or more!
Fellas-put your energies into busting THESE guys!! Leave the hobbiests alone!
They're not hurting anybody. In simpler terms, worry about the BIG leaks in
the dam beofre you sweat the tiny ones!

-D