[BC] I thought Bill Sacks was dead!

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:50:26 CDT 2008

I got a good laugh when I saw that subject line in my mail box. Bill is very
much alive, atleast I hope he is.... He moved to Southern Virginia after SWA
closed it doors and lived in the woods for a few years. He was semi retired
when I met him 5 years ago. Now we live in Southern Maryland and he's back
in full swing refurbishing analog Opimods and designing audio products like
the USB Matchbox from Henry Engineering.

FYI all of the SWA gear is STILL under warranty.

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:05 AM, <taylorengineer at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I'm sure Bill is happy that it is not true.....I'll bet Kim is too!
> Someone told me years ago that Bill died - I still run a couple of SWA
> phono preamps at my college station in Atlanta. Gawd himself could not
> design a better sounding phono preamp!

Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife
www.optimod.fm