[BC] Part 15 radio station

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Thu May 15 07:53:46 CDT 2008

I suspect you would have a problem with the "most
states" part of below.  Many - but certainly not most.

Some might even be a better word.  Most states leave
codes up to the individual municipalities.

With that said, the big issue with NFPA regs is
that the regs are the "Standard" to which you would
be held, if it ended up in court in a personal injury
or damage type claim.

Its very difficult to defend not meeting those standards
when the attorney is up there asking why you did not
meet the nationally accepted standard.....

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!