[BC] WWV La Caliente

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed May 14 14:30:15 CDT 2008

It's probably Radio Clock -- Radio Reioj in Spanish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Reloj

Cuba continues to maintain its own standards.
Their clock doesn't seem to be synchronized to any world-wide
standard, but remains quite accurate. It's probably generated
by a Rubidium standard. It can also be heard on the FM band
at 101.5 in Havana. It's maintained by Cuba's department of
"information," read propaganda.

http://www.radioreloj.cu/

DEBATIRÁN SOBRE LOS CINCO ANTITERRORISTAS CUBANOS EN ESTADOS UNIDOS

They claim we are holding 5 Cuban Nationals as terrorists in the United States.

Yawn.

--
Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson