[BC] two things (one bit of news, one request for assistance)

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Wed May 14 06:32:58 CDT 2008

Yikes...a really intense drummer gone.  Sad.

As for Music Master, I would suggest he subscribe to the company's support
service.  If he has an old version, it's likely some quirk has been
addressed.  The support cost isn't all that bad considering the
complexities of the program.

MM

At 11:58 PM 5/13/2008 -0400, Donna Halper wrote