[BC] Lat Long question

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:31:39 CDT 2008

Probably because they don't KEEP the actual address database - merely
the "rule" about what addresses are where; but it should get you within
sighting distance of the address, anyway.  Those rules, btw, will vary
from one locale to the next - not only because the numbering schemes
vary, but stuff like "even numbers are on the east or south side of the
street" or whatever.  The cross reference would be HUGE - the size of
every phone book in the USA would probably be too small by orders of
magnitude.

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)