[BC] Digital converters remote question

nakayle at gmail.com nakayle at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:39:14 CDT 2008

There was was some discussion on the AV forum that some of the Zeniths have
audio problems- specifically distortion on the left channel.  This may have
been corrected now..

Incidentally- the AV-forum is a great place to keep up with the latest info
on DTV converters- including new models that are not yet on the government
list:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=13707283

This one thread goes for 49 pages!

- Nat