[BC] SUSPENDING

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Tue May 13 00:36:20 CDT 2008

Since my inbox is already bursting at the seams, I'll be suspending my
e-mails from the Forum for the next few days, while I am at Dayton for the
"Hamvention". I hope that any and all of you who will be there will stop by the West
Mountain Radio booth and say hello. :) I'm the only one with a full head of
(graying) hair, so I'll be easy to spot. :)

Also, my callsign, N1NKM, will be on my shirt.

Hope to C U @ Dayton!

Willie...
(Signing-off, powering-down the receiver.)

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>