[BC] Blocking IP addresses

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Mon May 12 14:57:48 CDT 2008

Paul, I seem to recall you advertised your format change in All Access's NetNews section.  Coming from somebody who flipped two formats last year (in my previous programming life), anytime you post anything in the NetNews section and especially asking for things like promo service or T&R's it's open season.

Kevin Trueblood
Broadcast Technologist
WGLT 89.1 / 103.5
Illinois State University

Ah Tom... when we changed formats at The Mighty 1590 from Conservative
Christian Talk to Classic Country, you wouldn't BELIEVE all the spam crap I
got... CD's..... programming pitches.. all sorts of stuff.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net