[BC] Antenna Question

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Mon May 12 11:20:06 CDT 2008

This can be an issue in rural towns when the airport is at the county
seat (or is the most active or only airport in the county). There seems
to be a lot of overlap between county and municipal interest in
regulating tower building, lighting, and marking. Even here in southern
MN, at the county level, we're now dealing with tower ordinances as
restrictive as those I have seen in metropolitan areas.

*sigh*

Mark
MN