[BC] ANI Faking

Jeff Orr jorr at communicorr.com
Mon May 12 07:48:56 CDT 2008

On the contrary... In the exact case of e911, I sent a specificly what I wanted to the e911 center. Since every classroom does not have a DID, the system sent a number out of a pool and then my system would route that DID to the phone that called 911. Also I was able to send "City_NAME Highschool rm 201" or whatever I wanted. Since we utalized an ISDN-PRI line, I sent what I wanted and that is what is reported to other callers. Have you ever used ISDN q931 / q921 debugging. If you there you will see exactly what I mean.

Jeff

Jeff Orr
jorr at communicorr.com
Communicorr, LTD.
Broadcast Engineering * Enterprise Networking
www.communicorr.com