[BC] ANI Faking

Andy Green (Listservers) andyglist at totalbroadcast.net
Mon May 12 03:36:35 CDT 2008

We are constantly coming up against problems communicating with US based
businesses who have blocked a range of IP addresses from outside the US,
many times I have had to resort to fax or phone, but oftentimes, if there is
an alternative, they lose the business.

I do sometimes feel that many of you guys fee that we in Europe are out in
the boondocks, and living in theme park!!

It is true that there are some countries in the world which are notorious
for spam etc, but certainly it is folly to block all of Europe!

Andy Green

Total Broadcast Consultants Ltd.,
U8F, City Enterprise Centre,
Waterford Business Park,