[BC] ANI Faking

Alan Kline akline at netins.net
Sun May 11 12:11:06 CDT 2008

I'm not sure how that's possible. The last time I upgraded my AT&T phone
to something more than a free phone, I had to pay cash money (well,
credit card money) to do so. I couldn't simply charge the cost of the
phone to my account. IIRC, the activation charge *might* have been
charged to my account, but obviously, one cannot incur an activation
charge without acquiring a phone to be activated.

And I would certainly hope that somebody at AT&T, at least in shipping,
*might* notice if that many phones were ordered by the same account...

ak