[BC] Bearuic Rats

Bill Sepmeier bill at dcpowerandlight.com
Sat May 10 22:23:08 CDT 2008

At 07:04 PM 5/10/2008, you wrote:

>   The British Pound as of 4pm today central was worth 1.959 US Dollars...

The dollar has, on average, lost 50% of its buying power worldwide
since the US invaded Iraq.

No problem for corporate America and people like Dick Cheney; who
keep most of their reserves in Euros and have done well.

It's sort of weird ... I have friends here who came over from the
Czech Republic years ago and are now citizens who are going BACK to
make money there this summer ... because of the exchange rate they
can come back and buy dollars and do much better than working here.

Vail and Aspen real estate is now being purchased by ....
Russians.  The latest - a $40 million home sold last week to a 41
year old Russian fellow over in Snowmass, CO.  So, tell me again ....
who lost the Cold War???????????