[BC] Lucas electrical equipment

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Sat May 10 09:35:02 CDT 2008

I have a friend named Lonnie Lucas, he's a mechanic.  True story!

Ron D

I have heard mechanics refer to Lucas as "the prince of darkness."
The best
left-handed complement, though, was in an article, comparing British
and
American recording studios, in Mix magazine, a few years ago.  It said
"The
reason the British drink warm beer is that their refrigerators are
made by
Lucas."

Gary, KØCX